About Me

My photo
My name is Elisha, and I am 24. I am a SAHM to 5 year old Mr. Elijah Thomas and his sister RaeLynne that was born on November 14, 2008. I am happily married to Casey, since April 6, 2008. Elijah is a great kid and he has not only been diagnosed with Down Syndrome prenatally, but he also is deaf, and has a heart defect that required surgical repair at 5 months of age. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I love watching him grow!! He is the most AWESOME brother---the best there is!!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I knew it wouldn't take long

So I totally feel like I have let you all (and myself) down again. I REALLY wanted to blog, blog, blog...like everyday, and then.....LIFE happened.

I'm always sick, I'm always miserable. The last thing I want to do is bring other people down.

So, I'm going to try harder. I'm going to try to get on here at least a few times a week; and make this blog thing work. Starting today.

No comments: