About Me

My photo
My name is Elisha, and I am 24. I am a SAHM to 5 year old Mr. Elijah Thomas and his sister RaeLynne that was born on November 14, 2008. I am happily married to Casey, since April 6, 2008. Elijah is a great kid and he has not only been diagnosed with Down Syndrome prenatally, but he also is deaf, and has a heart defect that required surgical repair at 5 months of age. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I love watching him grow!! He is the most AWESOME brother---the best there is!!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby RaeLynne is here!!!!

Hey this is Amanda, Elisha's sister. she wanted me to post and let everyone know that she went into labor this morning and had Raelynne. At this point, im not exactly sure what time or how long she is, but i do know that she weighed 1 pound 15 3/4 ounces. they both seem to be doing well for how far along she was. everyone pray little Raelynne is going to need it. Elisha is just getting to go back into the room and see her so when she gives me more details i will get back on and post pictures and anymore details.

1 comment:

Terri said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Praying.