About Me

My photo
My name is Elisha, and I am 24. I am a SAHM to 5 year old Mr. Elijah Thomas and his sister RaeLynne that was born on November 14, 2008. I am happily married to Casey, since April 6, 2008. Elijah is a great kid and he has not only been diagnosed with Down Syndrome prenatally, but he also is deaf, and has a heart defect that required surgical repair at 5 months of age. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I love watching him grow!! He is the most AWESOME brother---the best there is!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

THIS SUCKS.

I had an FFN, an ultrasound and a cervical length a little while ago. All the results weren't good. The FFN was positive. My cervix thinned from 9mm to 5mm. I am here for at least another 2 weeks. She is still breech so if I would go into labor again it'd be an emergency C-section which I am terrified of. She was 1lb 13 oz. I am so sad...I was so ready to go home. I can't stand being away from everyone anymore. Especially Eli. I miss him more than I could have ever imagined. This sucks. It really does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is Lauri (babystpierre) from the DownSyn website...and I just read that you have delivered your precious baby girl. I know she is very early and that this was not the way we had hoped things would go but you are a strong woman - and I bet that little girl is a strong little fighter too. You are being thought of. Sleep well tonight, dear. You have done your very best.
Hugs. Lauri