About Me

My photo
My name is Elisha, and I am 24. I am a SAHM to 5 year old Mr. Elijah Thomas and his sister RaeLynne that was born on November 14, 2008. I am happily married to Casey, since April 6, 2008. Elijah is a great kid and he has not only been diagnosed with Down Syndrome prenatally, but he also is deaf, and has a heart defect that required surgical repair at 5 months of age. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I love watching him grow!! He is the most AWESOME brother---the best there is!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First time in his new POOL!!

His favorite aunt Patty got him a new pool last weekend. Today was his first day in it. It was a little bit cool, so he wasn't sure at first. He warmed up to it after a few minutes, and then he cried when he had to get out for therapy. His dad-dad got in with him since he wasn't thrilled at first.

He tried to slap up the water like a cat! It was cute, but there were little bugs in the water and I just couldn't stand letting him do it!

All in all, he had a great day. Then we had to go to therapy :( He did well there too, then I had to take him to Jon. BLAH! I hate Tuesdays!!

No comments: