About Me

My photo
My name is Elisha, and I am 24. I am a SAHM to 5 year old Mr. Elijah Thomas and his sister RaeLynne that was born on November 14, 2008. I am happily married to Casey, since April 6, 2008. Elijah is a great kid and he has not only been diagnosed with Down Syndrome prenatally, but he also is deaf, and has a heart defect that required surgical repair at 5 months of age. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I love watching him grow!! He is the most AWESOME brother---the best there is!!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sick of being SICK.

Well. Yet another appt that made me cry! The baby is FINE...but I was VERY sick when I went, and didn't even realize it! I didn't feel well, I knew that...but I didn't realize that I was severely dehydrated and had hyperemisis again. I had it with Elijah and was in the hospital for a LONG time. But I got lucky yesterday, and was only admitted for about 8 hours. It was a long day though, and I was glad to get to go home.

The baby is growing RIGHT ON TIME, and it looked like it was waving and doing jumping jacks. She had a great pic of it's face in 4D, but it turned it's back when she went to capture it. Maybe next time. It's heartrate was 189, and it was jumping all over the place. It was 3.63 cm CRL.

But the clot is getting bigger. :( I was hoping that it would have went away but that is not the case. All I can do is pray that it gets better.

No comments: