About Me

My photo
My name is Elisha, and I am 24. I am a SAHM to 5 year old Mr. Elijah Thomas and his sister RaeLynne that was born on November 14, 2008. I am happily married to Casey, since April 6, 2008. Elijah is a great kid and he has not only been diagnosed with Down Syndrome prenatally, but he also is deaf, and has a heart defect that required surgical repair at 5 months of age. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I love watching him grow!! He is the most AWESOME brother---the best there is!!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our run in with GRASS

Yes, this is a frantic cry. More like him begging and pleading. And take a wild guess what it's all over?? This was his VERY first time...ever...(yes he's 2 1/2) touching GRASS. He HATED it. I didn't realize what his problem was, until he touched the grass, and then signed NO!! Even though it WAS funny, there is no way you can laugh at this face.
My little angel, Elijah Thomas, praying...I think it was him praying to get off the grass!!! He is the sweetest thing in the world...I love him SOOO much!! I can't imagine sharing my love with anyone else...but guess I better get used to that, huh? This was taken about 2 weeks after our first (failed) encounter with those of the grass kind.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a cutie pie! I love the pictures of your little guy...especially of the one praying. My little boy hates the
grass, too! I found your blog on Downsyn. Congratulations on the baby on the way, too. Sounds like you're in for even more blessings!
~Julie

www.love4ourboys.blogspot.com