About Me

My photo
My name is Elisha, and I am 24. I am a SAHM to 5 year old Mr. Elijah Thomas and his sister RaeLynne that was born on November 14, 2008. I am happily married to Casey, since April 6, 2008. Elijah is a great kid and he has not only been diagnosed with Down Syndrome prenatally, but he also is deaf, and has a heart defect that required surgical repair at 5 months of age. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I love watching him grow!! He is the most AWESOME brother---the best there is!!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Waiting On Jonah!

As I write this my sister in law is preparing to deliver baby Jonah Micah. She had went to the hospital last night, but they sent her home cause she wasn't progressing fast enough! So, please send her a little prayer that baby Jonah gets here soon (he's due on Monday) cause she is in a lot of pain! I can't wait to see baby Jonah! He is going to be beautiful!

No comments: