About Me

My photo
My name is Elisha, and I am 24. I am a SAHM to 5 year old Mr. Elijah Thomas and his sister RaeLynne that was born on November 14, 2008. I am happily married to Casey, since April 6, 2008. Elijah is a great kid and he has not only been diagnosed with Down Syndrome prenatally, but he also is deaf, and has a heart defect that required surgical repair at 5 months of age. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I love watching him grow!! He is the most AWESOME brother---the best there is!!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

PLEASE PRAY FOR BABY AND I

Some of you may have heard by now that I am having some severe complications. The baby's health, as well as mine I'm afraid, is beginning to be put into jeopardy. I have what is called a sub chorionic clot. If you look at the new ultrasounds I put up, you can see it clearly. It is the dark area to the right of the uterus/baby. I am being faced with possible long term hospitalization or AND THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT, BUT MAY HAVE TO DO TO SAVE MY OWN LIFE, termination. I do not want to do this, and I want to be very clear about that. But if it comes down to me bleeding to death, or ending this poor baby's life, I may not have any other choice. I want everyone to know that this is the LAST THING I want. And it will be a very very last resort, and only after every other one has been exhausted. I hope and pray that this doesn't have to happen, which is why I am asking every one to please join with me and pray for the baby, and myself. I am scared beyond belief.I also wanted to add, that if you look at last week's ultrasound, this clot was VERY small. It has grown to larger than my uterus in less than a week. This is a very serious situation, and I really hope you understand that.I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I KNOW SOMETHING.<3,Elisha and Casey (and baby)

1 comment:

My Opposite Boys said...

I hope you didn't think I thought you wanted that...yikes. I just want you to know we or at least I am here. I love the picture of you here by the way!!