About Me

My photo
My name is Elisha, and I am 24. I am a SAHM to 5 year old Mr. Elijah Thomas and his sister RaeLynne that was born on November 14, 2008. I am happily married to Casey, since April 6, 2008. Elijah is a great kid and he has not only been diagnosed with Down Syndrome prenatally, but he also is deaf, and has a heart defect that required surgical repair at 5 months of age. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I love watching him grow!! He is the most AWESOME brother---the best there is!!

Monday, July 14, 2008

New pics of July

Yes, he's playing with dolls. I'm trying to get him used to baby's before his brother/sister is born. He was trying to feed her her bottle!
2 year anniversary of his OHS. July 11, 2006
And a belly button one, just because it's cute!
He decided to do things for himself and drink out of the BIG sprite bottle. I think more got ON him than IN his mouth!

On our way to our family reunion on July 4. He was KNAWING on this...until he realized how hot it was!! This is his new summer toy! He hasn't got to get in it yet cause the water is too cold. I think I'm going to put some hot water in it and speed the process up!!
No, he's not a gangster!! He's only 2!!
If he WAS a gangster, he'd be the cutest one ever!!
That smile melts me everytime!


1 comment:

datri said...

Eli's such a cutie!!!!